Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Good Stuff


Yes dear readers, I am here
really I am

Finding less and less time to be on the computer
days are filled with , well, everything
Long walks, naps, lovely meals
people friends new age rock stars
hammocks kayaks astrology intuition

Less connected to the internet what is happening whats not happening
but I still love you, I do I do
feeling quiet, doing a lot of work here
big stuff

Started the Ejuva cleanse (www.ejuva.com) on Monday
and quit a fifteen year caffeine addiction Sunday
I feel good, it's intense though
I feel as if I am a helium balloon
my head swirling around, my body the ribbon
spacy, but level
not really grounded, but who needs grounded right now
less anxious totally
I didn't realize how much my body held it
looking forward to the month of it
Scott is joining me, encouraging me really
he's such good support, filling our water bottles
making my shake, making sure I drink enough water
it'll be good for us already I feel changes

I MISS MY FRIENDS
SHIT I MISS MY FRIENDS
Had the good fortune to call the other day
while they were having Martini's baby shower
got to speak to a load of them
it was so good
all planning for burningman and babies
Sarah and Dan's wedding
i got off the phone and burst into tears
serious serious gutteral tears
crying to Scott "Can we move to the West Coast"
thats the one thing I am seriously missing right now
my girls my community
ouchie
but I feel them all the time
thinking of them and their sweet sweet smiles
love you guys...
I am very very blessed indeed

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Miboni said...

Hey honey:

The baby shower is this Sunday and one thing I really wanted for her is to have an advice book from her aunties. If you could send me your favorite picture you'd like to include and maybe a written email of what advice you'd give her (on anything: love, relationships, friendship, money etc), I want to present this to her when she is a teenager and able to hear her auntie's experiences.

Miss you tons - wishing you were here....

Love, T & tini

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Gal said...

You rock, girlfriend! I'm proud of you. Let me know how the cleanse goes... sounds great. Missing you too!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home