Monday, September 18, 2006

Mi Familiar

















Had the most amazing weekend with my family
We all headed down to the Jersey Shore for a weekend of
sun fun and decadance
I can't tell you how much it warms my heart that I can do this with them
they have all done this kinda stuff for years, get together a lot, enjoy each other
while for me it has all been years of hearing the stories over the phone

My step brother Anthony bought a condo around twenty minutes from my Mom
so now we have another spot to crash, really beautiful, over looks the ocean
We all spent time walking on the boardwalk, investigating the new/old Asbury Park
playing games, listening to my step sister Celeste's demo of her singing, cooking
eating eating eating
Laying on the beach, having great talks
It was really amazing to watch my Mother and Father
they have been divorced for over twenty years
there were times when it has been really really really bad
they did their work , with the help of us and my step mother Marilyn
and now they spend time talking and joking and teasing each other
it's really quite beautiful, a miracle even...

(above, both my moms, both my sisters, my brother Anthony and my daddio)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home