Saturday, September 09, 2006

And my Kitten resurfaces...

Ok always have to repost when it's that good

My love Rachel sent me some gorgeous birthday wishes
and since I forgot my password on her blawg comments
I am gonna post my gratitude here
cause she came out of her blawgggging hiatus
to wish me well on my birthday

So glad you are writing again R!
you rawk my whirrrled

Add C to XT and you'll know how I feel about her...

Add C to XT and you'll know how I feel

(Picture of me taken by Rachel at the new DeYoung Museum in Golden Gate Park right before I left... as Rachel mentioned it's me standing in front of doors, how appropriate...)

There is so much I need to catch up on on this blog, because it has been QUITE the summer. But since school meetings are starting today, I can't wait for the time to do all the posts I want to, before being able to honor XT today, since it is her birthday. I got the pleasure of meeting up with my partner in crime a couple of weeks ago in NY and it was so so good to get to spend time with her, I have missed her so much this summer, since she has moved to the east coast to try to answer the question of balance that we all grapple with. She, as always, was an amazing sounding board for me, and I am so appreciative of all her unending support and love, there is no equal to her! So I send you many wishes for great adventures this year XT, I know it won't be uneventful!!! xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home