Friday, September 08, 2006

Cycle Circle Saga


Oh this is the time of year
this is it this it it
the cycle the beginning of harvest
the beginning of fall
getting rid of all that is not
in affinity with my being
just like the land
just like the animals

looking for a place to put it
honor it mourn it get rid of it
kirtan did not satiate me
was not with my people
was not with myself
was not
without having the burn
what do I do with it?

am I holding on to it?
why
what do I need to learn from it
still
haven't I have learned enough from it
let go of everything
my apartment my work my city my anchors
my furniture my books my back porch my plants
(never my community they always are with me)
how much more can I say good bye to
and yet it still is with me
what more do i need to do?

I was driving around in the golf cart
doing my job the other day
stopped by a classroom to drop off some materials
and I hear this question
"what is the next step on your spiritual path"
good question I thought good question
just what i needed to hear
what is the next step

I ask I pray
I am here to listen...

Post Script 9/9
always be weary when posting and writing when you are PMSing...
i'm just saying...
not that i didn't feel this way
but it's really not all that baaaaaddddd......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home