Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Simple




When I was young
Some of my best memories
of my Father that I can remember
are those long Sunny Dayz
when he would cut the lawn

Me hanging out
watching him
playing with my hula hoop
or slippy slide
or what ever was my fancy at that moment
knowing he was taking care of us in some way
taking care of the land our yard our life
and here I am again

Went to his house this week
for an over night
had such a nice time
I cannot tell you
How Frikin great it is
to be able to just jump in the car
and spend the night with my parents
No plane trips
No cross country
No week here week there
just jump on 87S for two hours
and take off
make it back here for the next day...
this is what it is all about....

This is Shawna
she is a love
My parents friends daughter
she is the smartest and funniest and saaaviest
we get each other and really have the best time
Here is us sharing some birthday cake together
Just another reason I love being here...
isn't she just the cutest?

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Katia said...

Whoa. You look GORGEOUS in that photo! The stunning beauty that you are.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Scott and Christie said...

Hey Jeff, Fuck off and stop spamming my blawwg you dick!!! love, XT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home