Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ready To Right










I am writing to you from my new "sun room" in our cozy cottage near Woodstock New York, facing the mountains and glorious colors of Autumn. It is Dia De Los Muertos and I am feeling the thin veil of the worlds ascend as I am alone in the woods with only the mice and chipmunks who inhabit my cottage. Scott is away in sunny Florida working for the yoga conference for Omega and this week is the longest we will be apart in our time together. This is the first time in what feels like a whirlwind of a year that I am, alone. And I choose to share it with you, as I have been, away. Where I have been is in creating this moment right now. See, I really do believe you create what you want, what you need, your joy and hearts desire. I am living proof of this.

Five , maybe six or years ago, I layed in an old lovers bed and dreamed this moment right now. I was running a Transitional Living program for homeless youth that was intrinsically imploding, feeling exhausted by the city congestion and grief and trauma that I held space for on an hourly basis. Feeling empty in this relationship, with no connection to the divine but rather with body and earthly pleasured, I yearned for more. I had so much, but I knew to feel fulfilled I needed it deeper. Somehow, I created a vision of a simple, healthy, life in upstate New York in a cabin with my love and maybe a dog... this is what I wanted, needed, was called to. I envisioned this very scene I stare out into right now. Close to my birth land, in the colors, in a love with the Divine deeper than any love I had known before, in true appreciation and gratitude for every leaf, every breeze, every color and scent of the good earth. And I knew too, that he was here. I needed to come and collect him, my man, my love.

So here I am, a long and windy road but I am here. Moved in two days ago. Left Omega land, was ready, it was right. It gave Scott and I time to collect ourselves, clean out, dig in, connect to our creator and ourselves and each other. Gave us the space to envision the world we want to create, together. And here it is, we are living in it, thank you great Creator.

Manifested great jobs... he at Omega continuing with his work and beginning a recording studio out of one of our three bedrooms. We live at the end of a dirt road near Woodstock NY with a wood burning stove and 600 acres of land behind us. We are renting from a fantastic couple that is the vision of what we will probably be in 20 years, these beaming healthy living beings who are writers and are going to Florida for the winter (how East Coast of them : ) ). I am starting to work in counseling center near here working with children and families, and will be getting my license by December , yikes and wow. We have everything we need down the street,post office, cafe, a famous theater, yoga studio, health food store. And yet we are in quiet, beautiful woods . Scott did all the work to find it, which is really beyond me. It says a lot when I can trust someone to find something as precious to me as my home. Thank you baby for taking care of us.

So yes, now that I don't have to share phones and three computers with 500 people, now that I don't have to steal phone calls and find time to connect between my harried work schedule and trying to find a job and home without any communication devices, I think I may stop by the jolliejunket more often. I am very thankful to my family and friends who have understood that this time was necessary to make these huge strides towards our future, despite my communication lapses. I hope they know I am always thinking of them, loving them. I am so looking forward to having the phone and computer again, as I miss all terribly.

Till then my dolls, I hope you are amazing and living your dreams as well..

(here are some pics of our end of season and party, 1977 theme...)

4 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Miboni said...

You look radiant!

Miss ya, Toni & Aesha

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Gal said...

You are wearing PINK! I LOVE you in PINK! Clearly the glow comes from within. Oh, I remember those daydreams you verbalized while we sat at your fireplace on Hayes... you always wanted a cabin. I'm proud of you, sister. Super proud. Huge smiles and tears of joy for you. Love, Gali

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger elfqueen8 said...

You inspire me, my dear!! How wonderful, wonderful.. the life you have created for yourself. I'm really in awe of you, and although I wasn't able to be in much contact with you this past year, I still feel very connected.

Thank you for being such a great friend to me last, last summer. It's wonderful to see what you have manifested for yourself out of faith, commitment, and love. I'm working on those things on my end, I'm stumbling around quite a bit but I'm doing alright.

I'm so happy that you're hosting Thanksgiving this year in your cabin... you have much to be thankful for. So do I.

EQ8

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Kokochi said...

Yes,you look profoundly happy and are glowing. So beautiful...It *is* right. mie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home