Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Happy Moss!







Yes yes there are lots of birthdays this month to celebrate!

Here we are honoring our dear Moss last night with the most incredible dinner at Uncle Nicks in Hell's Kitchen (my fave) and drinks in da neighborhood. Seriously, I love this man. He is the only person in my existance right now who truly understands what this year has meant to us both~

See Moss did the whole bi-coastal move himself this year, around the same time, and knows what this involves and how much of a physical and emotional undertaking this is.

So when I call him and say "Why does this feel XYZ " he says " OH honey, saddle up with a drink and lemme tell ya". So so so thankful that we have each other in this big bad city of ours!

I know this is gonna be a great year for you my dear. I am so thankful for our friendship.
Thanks for bringing out the crazy and and dirty and Jersey in me, Big Love Big Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home