Thursday, July 27, 2006

Is it too late?


Is it too late?
To post my new moon intentions
Nah, why not
Heavy heart yesterday not really interested in getting in
the why here
Lets just say Perceived Need and Real Need can be different things
It s also interesting how imagination and fantasy can take hold
as well as denial
Mine and others
I thought two hours of yoga
then two hours of Carl Big Heart
then two hours of Tai Chi would help
it did get me over the hump
I am living life times in the amount of hours

I know I am being vague
but oh well
I am not ready to talk about it
I know sometimes I only post here
what I want you to know
and that is ok too
it's my blawg and I can edit if I want to : )


This picture is from our Japanese meditation garden
where I go sometimes to be quiet and pray
on my way to the Hill House where I take most of my classes
I'll share that with you soon

Intention : to stay clear on my path
even if I don't know where it is that
I am standing
to stay quiet and to listen
to the messages that are being presented to me
or that are not ready to be revealed quiet yet
to not fall into distraction
of my own
of others
of delusion
of what I think is best for me
that is embedded in old patterns of my own bad behavior
no matter how sparkly and bright that might be

Oho

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home