Monday, July 31, 2006

Ciao Bella








Before I came to Omega
I prayed for a lot of things
One of my bigger prayers was that I was granted
A really good East Coast Girlfriend

What can I say
I was rewarded and then some!

Karin has been my rock since the day we got here
She is the peanut butter to my jelly
the pea shoots to my salad
the rock to my roll

Her gritty humor and dirty laugh keep me going
Her Crystal Vision is in step with my own Stevie (Nicks)
Her patience for my maddness is enough to be sainted
Her questioning Her realness Her quirks when she gets hot and angry
The way she picks up on a song that I am singing and keeps it going

She is leaving today to pursue her ambitious career
as a psychologist in Pittsburgh
and we spent her last night
drinking lots of Port and laughing our asses off
in the NICEST ROOM ON CAMPUS
to which I cannot share how we got it te he he
where we took these funny pictures of ourselves
my pics I am sure are gonna be posted on her site soon

I wish you all the world Karin
I know you will find what you are praying for
I will always remember:
fitty cent sauna skinny dippin the stalk through the lyme the seaweed
and all the rest
Thanks for making life here at Omega
One of the best months of my life!
Keep on Bloggin!
(she is www.tropicofvirgo.blogspot.com if you wanna check her sexy ass out)

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger elfqueen8 said...

I miss you like a mothafucker, XT. Your words are so wonderful.. I'm very blessed to have you in my life!

I'll never forget fitty cent sauna skinny dipping the stalk through the lyme the seaweed "9 with a wouldnt-know-what's-good-for-him-if-it-bit-him-on-the-ass wing" double m with cherry coke pea shoots Canadian Mounty Jar Jar Binks Crazy Jean and all the rest.

So glad I got to spend my last night with you. Rock on gold dust woman...

(how did you know that was my secret soul song?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home