Friday, April 28, 2006

Second Sunday








This is my Second Sunday Spent in our gorgeous Golden Gate Park. I especially fancy Stow Lake, you can walk around for hours forgetting that you are in the City. This is my refuge right now, and I get some really good excercize to boot (or should I say for my booty ; ) ). It also reminds me of where I am going, a lake and lots of trees. Different trees, but it is reminiscint of the Hudson Valley region of New York.

So Dig If You Will The Picture:
Having a lovely stroll around the lake, smiling, sunny gorgeous day, getting my groove on, ready to head outta the lake area, bam smack splat. There is MM. Which one you ask? The MM of the "drunken email/blogpost" confessing my deepest drunken desires. With his new girlfriend. That's me all sweaty. Oh yea. It went well I think, as we actually haven't spoken after that email from him. Happy for them, and since that email "exorcised" my feelings (really incredible tactic, I highly recommend it) I am really happy for them. Even if she is a blond.... te he he. Ok but the worst part: during this conversation, my IPOD died. Just up and Died. I didn't even turn it off or anything, just took my headphones off. What does this mean? I think it means that my IPOD just died... hmmmm, bummer.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Miboni said...

That was a funny message. AG and I were recovering, but also on our date... which didn't turn out as planned, but we ended up having a great time anyways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home