Sunday, April 23, 2006

Island Dreaming



I love my friends
So creative and fun are they
Went to dinner with Elaine and Rachel, had lotsa lotsa margarita's
Rachel was cute not to fall off her stool (hicccup...)
Then off to Brimeeza's SAlON April Edition
These two are a hot and steamy couple
And in honor of all the rain, they scheduled a hot and steamy one
Complete with Island Music, Food, and Heat!
Topic: If you were on an island and could only bring three things
What would they be?
Shelter, fire, and basic necessities are all provided.

My favorite answers

~Tameeza (who is already gorgeous and incredible) who would one week a month turn into a shape shifter, shifting into other hot gorgeous women. This was Brians answer. No wonder why he is so frikin blessed, look at how he manifests!
~A ship, a big ship, with everything you needed on it, including music, a chef, and a zoo for Kerry to be able to fulfill her Snow White fantasies!
~Chocolate and a subscription to a book club and a vibrator with lotsa batteries (hicccup...)
~My community
~God or some other really smart person
~An airplane and a hot man who can fly the airplane
~My partner and our couple's counselor
~An infinite supply of party favors...

Anyway you get the picture. My answers: absolute contentment so I shall not want for anything, my soul partner, and a guitar, so I can finally have the time to learn the darn thing! What would you bring????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home