Thursday, May 08, 2008

This is where I am

Hi
Just saying hello
been taking some time off from here
Theres been lots to write about
Just not so compelled to post it here
and some time off from my bloggity blawg
Not sure how I feel about joujoujolliejunket right now
Not feeling as private as I need it to be for the next stage of my life
Feeling complete with it all really
And then when I went back and read that indeed it was like I was "riding into the sunset"
I felt as if Wow, that was kind of a perfect closing for it
But then some dear friends reached out and said "hey where are you"
and that felt good that people still check in on me here

So, I am thinking of starting something new and exciting
If you are interested , please send me a message and I will let you know whats next
I'm not convinced of this, just flirting right now, so stay tuned
In the meantime, all is well here, and I wish the same for you dear friends

3 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Kokochi said...

I want to know! I'm excited already...

:)

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Kim Carlson Art said...

hi! are you really staying here on this island? it looks exactly like the island on the lake where i grew up? i know that is a very literal idea, but are you visiting this place. it looks so strong and full of energy to be in such a place connected with nature....well, i want to know your next step. and more....hey! they broke ground on our house today........

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger The Thus said...

The Thus
The Thus Nice Share.. you must try on WordPress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home