Sunday, March 11, 2007

Rawk *Star*





Spent the weekend in Pennsylvania with my parents which is so relaxing and easy, compared to the hustle and bustle of the metropolis I call home *right now*. My older sister Celeste is an accomplished musician and singer, and we had a chance to actually go and see her perform this weekend. She blows me away, she is so good. So comfortable too, and she's only been doing this for about two years. One day she just said "I wanna sing" and poof, she threw herself in to it, so dilligent, so diciplined, so talented. Goes to show if you want something bad you can do it with perserverance and hard work. Love her, love that, isn't she just gorgeous? She is to my right, Sue is to my left. People say we look a lot a like even though she is my "step" sister.

I love how my family uses music. My (step) brother Tony is a drummer, as is his step brother (his father re-married as well , a very functional dysfunctional family yes yes ) Chris Corsano just got a gig touring with Bjork (love her). My other brother Mike is very inclined as well with guitar and knowlege of punk etc. .. Sue is definately on her way to great things with her IPOD : ). And then there is me. My singing has been latent as of lately, except in my car where I am the best singer eva!

And because I haven't posted recently, here is Presley in his jacket that he hates cause he's feelin a bit round lately...needs to be walkin more I'm thinkin! So not the girl to dress the little dawg up, but it's cold ya'll....

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Gal said...

Did you get a dog?! How cute is Presley! :)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Scott and Christie said...

Presley is officially my brothers dog, but really he is all of ours. My mother is insane and calls him her "grandson" and is perfectly happy having chiwawa's over humans . He is a little dog with a big dog personality, cause I really am not a big fan of the little ones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home