Monday, August 14, 2006

The Newest Little Man












Had an amazing time in the city
with my West Coast East Coast Familia
Rachel Jett Dina Karina Stephan Sarah
new friends too like Karin who continues
to rock my world innnandout
and of course
Syrus Alexan ~ the new love of my life
Dig if you will, he is six days old in these pictures
Six Days
sorry bout the lotza pics but I am a proud auntie

Karina Bobina is the bestest Momma eva
She even brought the crew out for live music
Six days later, she just rocks rocks rocks
We had the best time
And that is Mizz Jett
sporting her CAMPALICIOUS tatoo
my newest b-fri I swear we had an awsome time together
Rachel and I had some big time one on one
and one lex
and I come back nourished loved and touched
by the love that is my family, new and old

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Helen said...

hey! we were in NY the same time... funny, as I left my friend Jen said she was surprised I didn't make a little detour and spend a day or two in the city, and I said the only peeps I knew were Karina & Stephan but they'd be worth that little side trip, but too late it twas an afterthought. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous new man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home