Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Mike!


You are the best
I remember wanting a brother
I remember you being born two years later
I remember you being little

You used to wear your Superman Underoo's and cowboy boots all around the neighborhood
and I remember you
and jumping off the bed, thinking you were superman and you could fly
you broke your nose, but so what, you still flew!
I remember crying when you had to get the tic burned out of you with Dad's cigarette
(i gave you all my stuffed animals that day)
I remember punching you in the nose cause you picked on Sue, in front of all your friends (sorry by the way)
I remember making castles out of couch cushions and staying in there forever
and climbing trees like we were never gonna fall
and kick ball and playing with tar bubbles and we were thick as theives and I remember
being your best friend

thank you for being the best guy ever
I am so proud of who you are
and who you are becoming
I am so glad you were born!
Happy Birthday you old man!

1 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Blogger Trudging said...

How nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home