Saturday, October 07, 2006

My own Lucky Juju

juju for the journey







I am so incredibly honored
and thrilled
to have been blessed by my dearest Katia
aka Lucky Juju (she is my joujou sister)
to now have my own lucky juju

I have always been in awe of her art
her gifts her creation
I remember seeing the first one
I felt so connected to it
I found it somewhere on the playa
I believe it was called
Lucky Juju's Burning Man
and it was her (with wings maybe)
so powerful so beautiful
I came home and hung it on my fridge
only to find out later that it was my beautiful new friends creation

And now she had blessed me with my own
It's on it's way to me in the mail, and it is the artistic physical emobodiment
of this powerful summer journey I have been on
Most of this that I have been doing doesn't translate
I say that so often
and now I have something to share that goes beyond words

Thank you my dear Katia
It means more to me than words can say
Love you!



reposted from luckyjuju:

juju for the journey
The ravens around here have been pestering me ceaselessly to get this juju finished and sent off to XT in New York. They remind me everyday. So, it's finished and in the mail and I hope that Christie likes it and that it brings her power and inspiration. She is such an amazing, powerful, deep, kind, funny and generous woman. This woman has major juju. I've never worked on a juju where I felt so much like I was just the channel for the imagery and power to come through. This may sound weird, but that's really how it felt. As the ravens flew by my window! :) She is on this intense journey right now, in transition, recovering from bi-coastal disorder, working at Omega Institute, rediscovering her roots, her dreams. It's been wonderful to follow along with her on her blog, but oh how we miss having her just down the hill. Love you XT!(I had a little trouble with this scan. I couldn't get the colors quite right, but this is pretty close. Plus, the blue is all sparkley, but that never comes through with my scanner. You can click it to see it bigger.)It's a full moon tonight. The Harvest Moon. May we be present to, and grateful for, abundance in our lives. From mooncircles...
With the Moon in Aries and the Sun in Libra, may we all be reminded of the blessings of being ourselves and dancing with others, of charging ahead with courage, while harmonizing with a wider world. May we realize that what is broken or difficult can be changed.
posted by Katia @
11:23 AM 0 comments

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger iwiwag said...

Nice blog :)

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Katia said...

Hey love. I'm so glad you like it. Thank you for your sweet words. I hope it will always remind you of your power and beauty. Have you received it yet there at Omega?

xxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home