Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I really want to thank you...


I really want to thank you

my friends
*my sisters *my brothers*
for giving me this time to be away
for allowing me to live in the woods
for months without any contact
to love me unconditionally and support me in this growth
to understand what it is that I have been doing, and not questioning my choices
for supporting me from miles away and holding me in your thoughts and prayers

Words cannot express how much this means to me
I cannot even begin to explain what jewels you are to me
Your friendship your love
has made all the difference
and this time
has made all the difference

I am looking forward to being there
with you again
very soon very soon
and listen to you
and look at you
and hug you
and be there for you too
I miss you
I love you

Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home