Sunday, August 20, 2006

My favorite Leo


My sweet sista Toni celebrated her birthday recently
I have seen her transform in ways that are boundless
Her love is in the details
Her love is in the way she cares for others, especially when she thinks no one is watching
especially in ways that extend herself to make others know that they are cherished and surrounded and safe
My wishes and prayers for this next year are that she continue to rock on and be the strong woman she continues to become
For her to be patient with herself when she needs to rest
To continue to love and be loved and shine bright
I love you Miboni, I am so glad you were born

Here is this beautiful posting to me that I need to share from her:

Happy Birthday to my favorite virgo

Today is XT's bday... this picture was from 2 years maybe even 3 years prior when we celebrated our birthday together.

Today I'm thinking about her and the paths that has led to our friendship. She's a uniquely powerful and deeply spiritual sister.

I hope she's feeling the love that her west coast sisters are sending her way, so thankful for her friendship and her spirit. We miss her dearly and can't wait to see her again soon.


Birthday wishes for XT:

See the strength of your spirit
See the beauty you create in others around you
Find your love
Bring him home to your heart
Have adventures
Be young again....

Love you XT Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home