Sunday, March 25, 2007

In Form



My dear friend L~ is engaged in the largest transformation of her life as I write.


Let me begin by saying that this is one woman who is ACtivated and ALive and conscious and has been an amazing sister and teacher to me.


She is the woman I go to as my Spiritual and Universal Confidant, I look to her in how to walk in this world and know that she looks right back at me


And in this moment she is beginning to give birth


She has stepped into this role wide eyed and electric


She knows she has what it takes to bring it forth and give and serve and nurture


She has been preparing for it her whole life


I love you Lenira, I will be over here holding you and lighting the way.


This is for you, I heard you and I am reposting it as you so lovingly sent it to us a while ago



I AM conciousness in form.......witnessing this experience...



I know that the path before me is wide open...
I walk in joy and beauty where ever I go...
My vision is clear and I see the truth of love hiding behind every veil...
I keep my heart soft and open.....
I am gentle and loving with this body, heart, mind...



I observe the rising and passing of thoughts, feelings and sensations with love and compassion....


I celebrate this body vehicle....exactly as it is....RIGHT NOW...


I express myself with clarity and kindness...
I know that when I speak from my heart I am heard....regardless of how others respond.
My entire being is infused with a pure light that others recognize and respond to with loving kindness and appreciation...
I care for myself with the same tenderness that a loving parent cares for their child with...
When challenging situations arise in my life,
I relax and trust that everything is working out for everyones best interest, encluding my own...
Even when I dont' exactly understand the how and the why of it all,
I know that everything is happening for the greater good....
I walk the razors edge of loving connection and non-attatchment...
always, here and now....
I allow life and LOVE to inhale me and exhale me fully....
with every inhale I stretch and open to recieve....
and with every exhale I release and let go.....
In the infinite spiral of life I see that every end is a beginning and every beginning is an end....
and in fact, there is no beginning or end to anything....
There is just an infinite stream of beingness that flows threw me as freely and as joyously as I allow it to.....
I live each moment TOTALLY....as if it were the very last....
and like a beautifully opening flower dancing in a golden meadow,
I celebrate my here and now.....bending with grace and ease in the changing winds of life...
I welcome the sun and the wind...the rain and the rainbows........



I take every opportunity to show my love.....

and to express my gratitude....THANK YOU GOD IN ME!!!! NAMASTE.
It is very safe for me to express my vulnerability....and be real about my feelings and my needs...
I stand strong in my soft power...
And like a wild and free river I flow with life...
resisting nothing....at peace with everything...
sparkling and shinning with the lite of a billion suns...
happy just to be alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home