Friday, November 17, 2006

Men Are The New Women....
















"Men Are The New Women"
Saw that on a T-shirt as I was walking through the Mission with my lovely Bri-meeza (Brian and Tameeza, upper left). I have to say sometimes I can see this clearly, especially in Brian, who just rocks my world. There is nothing he can't do, including starting up a new venture called Thread Lounge. He and my new favorite person Colleen are touring all over the Universe with beautiful threads at whole sale prices. And their tastes are exquisite! They had one of their sample sales while I was in town~iIt was so fun rummaging around with all of my friends, drinking champagne and trying on gorgeous dresses....

Oh and then there are Elaines boots which were all the rage on Union street...

Cause Women are still the new Women....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home