Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's all about the Babes!
































Does it get any cuter than this? Spent some serious time with my West Coast babes and their gorgeous parents... the newest of the clan is Edan who is Thea and Kurians boy, just adorable and slept in my arms all day long (upper left with the star hat). Spent the day in Alameda with the new family and took them both out for their Maiden Voyage out around the block in the new stroller! Then there is my darlin Tesla with Dav and Mie above, had an amazing breakfast with the ladies to catch up and just adore adore them!These three are so super easy going and fun, Tes is definately the party baby, making it to all of our events including my dinner out at Baobob. Thanks again Mie, spending that time with you meant a lot to me! Then of course my Lucia with the gorgeous Katia who is simply radiant and all about the bliss right now, great to see you this way K! Cannot believe how big Lucia is, just a happy beautiful girl. Thanks for our amazing walk. Eli Eli Eli, you are too cute for your own good. A lady killer already, and so good to see Corey, who is my friend from UC Berkeley and just got an incredible job and rockin the East Bay Mamma thing.

Love you guys, don't grow up too soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home