Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Womens

These are my sisters
This is my family ~*
Toni, the Master of Ceremonies (and I do mean Master) had all of us over for lotsa food and lotsa drinks...
So amazing to be surrounded by this love again
and I met my newest lady Tesla, who I love so so much~
TT had us "pass the horn" (filled with firewater) and speak, really speak to each other
We shared our history our love our admiration our hopes~
How we came to be here together in this circle of powerful women and how bloody important it is that we have eachother in this life~
We toasted to Nancy Pelosi the first Woman Speaker of the House (Hazaaah!) and the new engagements and babies and journies and the power of our connection to eachother and our community. So Blessed...and we know what we have which is the best!








1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Helen said...

oh just delicious!! my women's group ("lunessence", followers of the moon) meets at the end of the year and re-creates... this year we decided to craft a vision / mission statement. "We are a sacred circle of women, sharing our lives and empowering each other's dreams". I'm so happy you have this as well. Did you read that you came to me in my dream the other night? you were like a fresh drink of water! thinking of you & wondering what is next for you, if you know.. .mwah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home