Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ho Broken....





Hoboken
Also known as Ho Broken, I just named it that after my Saturday night out on the town...
My sister and her lovely friends decided to go out for some fun to celebrate her and her recent birthday. They are super fun and rowdy...
Ho Broken on the other hand lives up to it's Jersey cliche.
All I have to say:
Waxed Eyebrows
Tight sweaters

And that's on the men! Seriously, sweaters so tight you could see their perfectly sculpted man boobs~ and not in a good way. And the girls, oh shit, the girls. The "clackers" is what I am calling them because of the way their shoes sound on the pavement. Clack clack clack.

And they are so mean! So rude! Couldn't believe it... I was astonished. Worse than anything we could have encountered in the Marina. Lets just say that three whiskey's later XT had to slap down some lessons in manners, all my Jersey was coming out!

But it was fun to get dressed up and go out, and the views were amazing! That made up for the people I guess. Next time I do not stop in Jersey, I go straight into the city and do not hesistate to be curious about Ho Broken, it's like passing a car crash, or going to a zoo, or a carnival. Actually, on second thought, I enjoy the Carnie's more...

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
bus wreckers sydney
cash for cars sydney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home