Friday, November 24, 2006

Givin some thanks...































Went to my father and Step Mom's house for Thanksgiving~ they put on a beautiful spread. Their home is so relaxing and cozy, my sister and I made a pact to stay in our pajamas for two days.... didn't work out so well but we did relax a lot. Thanks giving is one of my favorite holidays, food, family, being thankful...

This is my Mom and my Dad. They have been divorced for over twenty years and we are now able to all be together for the holidays and other events. It's amazing to watch, my mom and step mom Marilyn talking for over ten hours in the kitchen, my mom and dad taking in food from the car. They have worked hard to be at this point where a divorced family can co-parent and be a very functional, disfunctional family. We are blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home