Monday, December 25, 2006

My Big Italian Family











Yes I know that you think i am an Irish German Czech Gypsy
but did you know that I am vicariously Italian?
My stepmom is a Sicilian from the Bronx
and my Mom's family married a buncha Italians, so love them
We spend every Christmas day at there house and it is so fun
We have grown up and are very close to our counsins, spending all of our time together like siblings and cannot get enough of eachother
My uncles are incredible as well (with axe in hand tee hee hee, cutting firewood btw) and are complete role models for how men should be, they have set the standards HIGH
and of course there is my darling Gma who is just as beautiful as ever, going into her 84th year
We spend hours and I mean hours opening presents, having to ooooo and ahhh over everything, making funny ridiculous comments about everything, it is so much fun. I am very blessed~* Hope you had a beautiful holiday as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home