Sunday, December 03, 2006

Here Comes Trouble!





Ok so Moss and I have always been compatible companions. He was one of my bestest buds in SF and we moved to NY around the same time, which for both of us was so great not to have to describe to someone what a HUGE transition it is and all of the emotional and logistical upheaval that is involved in a bi-coastal transition. He just gets it. So right now in NYC he has a hot job, a hot apartment (with an amazing roomate who bakes bread amoung other novelties...) and a hot man! I am so so excited for him and know that it was such a great choice for him. Ok but there's one thing. Moss+Christie=TROUBLE. Karina calls it "The Show". Us in San Francisco was dabauchery, but Us in NYC is cataclysmic. Add one Dina (Karina's amazing crazy sister) into the mix and I am really afraid... very afraid. And looking forward to every minute of it. Lets just say the Friday night ended at the break of dawn with many moments in between that are not appropriate for public posting. Spent the day in bed nursing my hangover and Breezy (my sister Susanne) came into town for some fun. Put my best pretty sauce over my terribly hung over self and went to dinner with Moss and Charlie, then over to Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors Cosm Fire Full Moon party, finally. Have been wanting to get there for months and enjoyed the last hour and finally dragged my ass under the tunnel home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home